My name is Catie Anchev. I live in San Jose, California with my husband, The Awesome Andy Anchev and our dog, Murray Don Carlo Anchev and our cat, Seamus Julio Anchev. Mostly we all get along. Sometimes one of us chases the other one of us down the hallway at top speeds. The Chaser will often pin the Chasee down and agressively sniff them, but that’s infrequent and really, who among us doesn’t occasionally need a good sniffing? Think about it. You know it’s true.
Some things about me that you probably already know from reading other profiles I have on the Internet:
1. My favorite color is pink. I love all colors, but if I had to marry one, it would be pink.
2. I have a lot of really great friends and I feel extremely fortunate in that regard. Like every single day I say, “Sweet Baby Jesus? Thank you so much for my really great friends. And I’m not just saying that this time.”
3. I like to make lists. I have even made a list of what lists I should make. Sometimes I use my lists in a productive manner, sometimes not. The act of the list making is often productive enough for me.
4. I do not like broccoli, super long nails, being called honey by anyone who is less than 30 years older than me, having to look at truly horrible tattoos and The View.
5. I love dogs and cats who look like they are wearing eyeliner, how spring smells, CHEESE, bourbon and when a man doesn’t shave for a couple of days.
6. I’ve lived in California my entire life and I love this state with my whole heart.
7. Lunch is my favorite meal of the day.
8. I love to swim.
9. My favorite author is Ellen Gilchrist.