100% naturalPosted: April 13, 2011
As you may or may not remember, I am a fan of the numbered list. I will continue with that format until I get bored with it. You are welcome.
1. You are all so nice! Thank you for the encouragement and the peer pressure. I love you all so much.
2. My friend Craige pointed me to http://discovermagazine.com/2011/jan-feb/20-things-you-didnt-know-about-kissing
this article about kissing today. It’s very interesting. I love kissing. I wish so much that I had more friends that kissed. I love that so many European cultures are all about the kissing. That’s it! I just decided that I am going to start with the kissing of everyone. Do not be surprised the next time we see each other if I kiss you.
3. I am still doing the dog training with Murray. When we first started with the dog training I did it because I had a horrible puppy and desperately needed help. Now I do it because I love it so much. I love the actual work with Murray, but I also love the opportunity to be around other dogs and the people who come to class. We go to class every Wednesday and Saturday. Wednesday night is my favorite. The people in that class have been around a while and we have so much fun while also training our dogs. The Saturday morning class changes students regularly and while I enjoy that class a lot, it’s a completely different vibe from Wednesday.
4. Something new since I stopped blogging is that I stopped eating grains. Even whole grains. I KNOW! It’s nuts. I am not super strict about it and when a special occasion comes along, I do indulge in the grains, but for the most part, I abstain. This has made it so super easy for me to get my blood sugar (I’m Type 2 diabetic) under control with less medicine than I was taking before. This change was hard in the beginning, but nowadays it’s no big deal and I’m super glad I did it.
5. I think our living room needs a makeover. Since Andy will be very busy with his new job, the work will largely be up to me, which is AWESOME because that means I get to make all the design decisions without first having to convince a naysaing Bulgarian. He’s not THAT much of a naysayer, but enough that it can be annoying. Normally this type of work would make me whine and whine, but at this moment (10:26 pm Tuesday April/12/2011) I am SO excited. I am going to get paint chips tomorrow.
6. My dear friend, Charlie is going to be in SF this week. It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other, so I’m looking forward to spending time together. He’s coming to our place on Thursday and then we’re going to SF to see him on Friday. Yay for Charlie!
7. This is the last thing. It feels weird and also wonderful to be writing publicly on the world wide web again. I am sure I will get used to it again, but right now I feel like maybe I left the house without any pants on. And believe me, that could totally happen because I hardly ever wear pants in the house and so I could very easily just walk right outside pantsless. Honestly what would the big deal be? I’ve got my underpants on. Prudes!