Reverb 6. Never, everPosted: December 5, 2011
I haven’t done an awesome job of linking when it comes to these posts. Meep! I’m sorry, Reverb Broads.
Today’s prompt is brought to us by Katrina Tripled, she asks us to list 10 Things I Would Never Do. Yay! I legimate reason to make a list.
1. Go to India. I’ve heard enough stories from very experienced travelers about how hard India is to know that I do not have what it takes to do it.
2. Live anywhere than in California. I was born here, I’ve lived here my entire life and I love this state with my whole heart. I never want to live anywhere else. I like to visit plenty of places, but California is my home.
3. Not have a dog. Now that I’ve had Murray, I know that I will always want to have a dog in my life.
4. Wear super high (3+ inches) heels regularly. I don’t like flats, but neither do I enjoy wearing high heels. I always feel like an idiot when I’m hobbling around on high heels.
5. Get a tattoo. I have given getting a tattoo a lot of thought and thankfully, I realized at the right time, that I was not the right person to get a tattoo. I am very lucky to know people with tattoos that I truly love how they look. It makes up for the fact that 99% of the tattoos I’m forced to look at are total shit.
6. Like broccoli. I hate it’s stupid green cruciferous guts. Always have. Aways will.
7. Enjoy travel. I like being in a new place, but getting there sucks so much ass.
8. Have very long hair. Listen, this is easy. It looks awful on me.
9. Be on the local TV news willingly.
10. Stop loving you.